Protecture have an excellent opportunity for a determined lead generation and telesales professional to join a growing business as a Sales Executive. Our growth is achieved through a relationship-based lead generation and sales approach.
The successful candidate will gain a solid understanding of Protecture’s subscription-based data protection service and will be a determined business professional; focused, targeted and commercial.
1. Drive outbound call activity to target new business using the telephone, email and meetings.
- Handle inbound requests for information about Protecture’s services, identify the customers’ needs and assess the potential enquiry
- Identifying the customers' data protection needs (audits; advice; training; policies; procedures etc…)
- Identify potential customers, arrange meetings and secure attendees at our information events.
- Working to targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); achieve and exceed quotas of qualified meetings.
- Document accurately all activities and customer interactions in a CRM system whilst working closely with the rest of the team to secure subscriptions.
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 09.30 to 17:30.
£38k OTE. Basic Salary £20k - £25k p.a. depending on experience.
Bristol, (near Bristol Temple Meads station)
Travel: Limited travel to Protecture events
Probation period: Three months
Required skills and experience:
a) A highly motivated individual who is an empathetic communicator over the telephone, via email and in person.
b) A natural organiser - for example, when scheduling meetings - and problem solver.
c) Professional and courteous; you have the skills to think laterally and work to targets and KPIs.
d) A high degree of attention to detail.
e) Experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, and the Microsoft Office 365 (cloud-based) system
f) Previous experience of lead generation and telesales is essential, preferably in the charity, not-for-profit and/or education sectors.